Wednesday 1 October 2014

Having a break with Rington's

Umm, it's all been a bit quiet hasn't it? The reason is that I've been hooked on Rington's tea for the last couple of months and it doesn't seem to have much signs of stopping. All is not lost however as I will be branching out into others teas in the near future (when my my pockets have stopped being quite so empty).

I've decided that a bit of a blog overhaul is required because I don't like clutter when I'm reading so simplicity will be the new watchword. The new look is inspired by a few recent web developments including ello and ghost.

Also, I'm a bloke and I have a life and sometimes stuff happens; I'm also crap at keeping a diary or secrets so I may just start throwing random crap around like a bored chimp. It's all up in the air at the moment but let's see where it takes us.

Blogging: Like microblogging but bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment